15 Things to Ask Yourself Before the End of the Year:
1. What have been the most exciting wins of your life so far in 2014?
2. What have been the most disappointing moments in your life in 2014?
3. What are you most grateful for so far in 2014?
4. Do you feel you’ve taken a step forward in maximizing your potential thus far in 2014? If so, how?
5. If not, what has prevented you from maximizing your potential and performance in life this year?
6. Is this something that is in your control?
7. What is one powerful change you can make right now that would impact your life almost immediately?
8. Can you make this change now and try operating differently for the rest of 2014, to help you continue the progress into 2015?
9. Is there someone you can call/text/message to help you be accountable for this change?
10. How would making this change set you up differently for 2015?
11. What has been a theme for you in 2014?
12. What would you like your theme to be in 2015? Come up with one or two words at the most.
13. What is the predominant feeling you would like to be having in life for the rest of the year?
14. With that in mind, what is the predominant feeling you would like to have in life in 2015?
15. What are three actions you can take to ensure that you feel that way at work for the next month or so?